Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, January 14, 2012

HE DOESN'T LIKE ME

See the title up there? The "HE DOESN'T LIKE ME"? It's supposed to be in big letters. Why? Because it's true.

LANCE. DOES. NOT. LIKE. ME.

*sad face here*

Well, at least I THINK he doesn't. It's complicated.

He's complicated.

He's all "I like Aya" one day, then he's all looking at me the next! He talks to me, then ignores me altogether, and...and...

I HATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment