Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Alone

My parents went to my hometown - not really hometown, more like homecity - to get "stuff." They never really told me anything specific, but since they're with my three-year-old brother, I'm guessing it's not drugs.

So, yeah, I'm all alone. Fine, not alone-alone, my grandparents and aunt are here, but activity-wise, I'm alone. I'm typing all of this in my grandpa's room (without his approval) because I just love his keyboard. It's all click-y, so when I type, I feel all business-like.

...Did that rhyme?

Eh. Whatever. Back to my day. I have to make a love poem for Filipino class. Since I have no love in my life (and I can't write a poem for a fake boyfriend), I decided to write about my Mom and Dad. It's pretty lame, but whatever. I'll go get my notebook right now!

[This isn't everything yet, BTW. You won't understand a word if you don't know how to speak in Tagalog.]

-Five minutes and a cup of coffee later-

Here it is:

Para Sa Aking Magulang

Itong tula ay para sa aking magulang,
Na minahal ako mula noong ako'y sinilang,
At binigay saakin lahat ng kailangan,
Kahit sila ay minsan kong nasasaktan.

Sana patawarin nila ako,
Sa lahat ng mga nagawang hindi maayos,
At sana magustuhan nila itong aking ginawa,
Dahil sinulat ko ito para sa pasasalamat sa kanila.

Yeah. There it is.

Oops, I have to go now! An Ugly Betty re-run is on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment