Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lately

So, lately, I've grown tired of my old desktop backround, cuz, really, it reminded me of all that outdoors-y stuff. Sure, they're extremely pretty, but those kind of stuff are meant to be seen from a distance. Like, on the other side of a TV screen. It also reminded me of last, last Saturday's exercise trip or whatever my parents call it.

But, seriously, you can't blame a girl born and raised in a city for not loving sweating and running, you know. Fine, fine, we were jogging at Baywalk, which is a part of Asia's biggest shopping mall, but there were just waaay too many people there. And I hate people.

I mean, if there weren't so much people, I would have been skipping and spreading love and throwing tulip petals, but, alas, people from every generation were there. Come on, can an insecure thirteen-year-old girl do that in front of a hundred-something crowd?

If you don't know the answer to that question, get out of my blog because retards are not welcome.

Back to my story. My parents promised me that were going to play Badminton afterwards.

Guess what broken promise ruined my day!

So, instead, we went to a mall. Almost a hundred miles away. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. More people.

But don't feel too bad for me, okay? There IS an upside to this! I got to buy new Tom's (loafers - floral, too) and red Ray Bans. I guess I deserved a prize, especially since the day before, I spent my afternoon making an anniversary banner for them and buying them 3 gifts, which was kind of my way of saying, "Sorry for not buying you any anniversary, Christmas, or birthdays gifts before!" 

Did I mention that it was their anniversary the day before our exercise trip? No? Well, it was.

So, anyways, I wanted to change my backround. I turned to Tumblr, the home of pictures that were considered beautiful by many girls my age. Even some boys. But only a few, because guys' taste is a little different from mine; I'm more Eiffel-Tower-at-Night and glitter in jars, while they're more beach-blonde hoes in leather bikinis.

Sorry to offend, but the guys I've met (a.k.a. some classmates) prefer women's bumps-and-humps over fairy lights.

Anyways, these are a few candidates:



No comments:

Post a Comment