Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Not Fucking Normal

Okay, so I turned thirteen a month ago, and since then, I notices some... uh, changes. And not just physically (Uh, hello, does my birthday makeover ring a bell? No? Oh, right, I forgot to write about it... Okay, long story short, I got a mani-pedi and a haircut), I noticed that I changed mentally.

Not sluttier or something like that, just - ugh - girlier. I actually started to like pink again, I just effing bought pink and white floral loafers, AND I made an account at GirlSense!

That's not normal for me!

My voice changed, I started to be more awkward around boys - if that's even possible - and I suddenly don't hate reality shows anymore.

The reason for my amazingly unusual acts of teenager-y-ness?

I'll give you a clue; it starts with a b, and ends with oys.

Boys.

Fucking stupid crushes made me into a frickin' DAFFODIL!

{Only iCarly fans will get that reference}

I'm all emotional now and pink and girlie and falling-hard-for-guys-y and... and... weird. Is that what being a teenager is all about? Finding out that you and this wretched stage of life is weird? If it is, then I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment