Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Friday, October 21, 2011

Can't Sleep

Every single night, I find out that it's a very bad idea to drink coffee at 9:00 PM.

I'll never learn.

So now, it's 12:32 AM. Maybe I should do something productive or something. Make something that will help others, do something that will inspire, show someone that I love them....

Like, uh...

Um...

Yeah, I have no idea. What do you do, at 12:32 AM, to help someone? Or to let someone know that you love them?

Well... I could message my crush to tell him that I like him...

Eh. I'll just watch TV. Ooh! Khloé and Lamar is on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment