Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Friday, October 21, 2011

Frozen Coffee

I don't know why, but frozen mocha just makes me sleepy. But, even though I almost pass out every time I drink some, I still find myself by the coffee maker every night so I could put what I made in the freezer for the next morning. I don't think that's normal for someone my age... I am just a few days away from turning thirteen... Yes, yes. I'm twelve years old. I just grew up fast, I guess. You know, I wonder if anyone other than myself actually READS my posts... Sure, I started just last night, but still. So, if you are reading this, I would very much appreciate it if you would just leave a little comment. :) Just a few tiny taps on your keyboard can make me very happy. :]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabby!!!! This is Pauline....
    and let me just say that YOUR BLOG IS......
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
    just like you........
    Hope to see more :)
    and your such a good writer!!!!

    ReplyDelete