Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Writing Schedule

I think I bit off more than I can chew this time. I currently have to update on THREE new stories or else my readers won't be happy and might lose interest in my stories... I mean, come on! I'm a twelve-year-old girl! I'm not supposed to be dealing with this until I graduate college!

Ugh. No wonder I'm getting pimples [Curse you, damn puberty.]

But, no worries, though. I have a schedule:

On Monday (while my parents are at work): Update on JGWI [I'm using abbreviations because I suck at names, so I don't want anyone to know what the titles are.]

On Tuesday (parents still at work): Update on B.

On Thursday (you guessed right; parents still at work): Update on A.

Yes, it's uninteresting for most people, but... Yeah, it's uninteresting for most people. In fact, if it asn't about my stories, I'd probably be asleep right now and not read this blog at all... Dammit, why did I jusy say that?! But my blog is still interesting, though!!! :)

Just... Just read the damn blog, okay? AND COMMENT! I know you guys are out there! I can HEAR you converting oxygen to carbon dioxide!

No comments:

Post a Comment