Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 22, 2011

YouTube Videos

I love YouTube...

Sure, the videos are funny, the music is awesome, but my favorite part is the fan-made couple videos. The videos fueled my love for Channy (Chad + Sonny from Sonny With A Chance) and Seddie (Sam + Freddie from iCarly). Right now, I'm watching Sam and Freddie; She's Killing Me by ColoursOfTheDawn.


So, if you're a Seddie shipper, watch the video and you'll probably smile and/or squeal. Unless you're a dude.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabby,
    I just wanna say that I can totally relate to your
    stories.....
    I hope that your soon-to-be Teen life would be amazing and fun :)
    SMILES:)
    -PAULINE:)

    ReplyDelete