Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Why I love that it's my birthday:

> Getting to listen to birthday-themed songs on YouTube (like Happy Birthday by The Click 5)

> The 40+ "Happy Birthday!" posts on my Facebook wall

> I get to do whatever I want for a FULL 24 hours

> The "Happy Birthday" hugs

> Getting to dislike "Not Your Birthday" by Allstar Weekend because it IS my birthday

> Getting to read birthday-themed iCarly and Sonny With A Chance stories

> I'm a year older, and thus, I'm one step closer to becoming a full-fledged adult with a motorcycle

> The presents

> My brother's adorable "HaPPI Borthdai" greetings (He's 3; I don't expect much)

No comments:

Post a Comment