Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Note to self:

People get mad when you throw water in their face at the mall while screaming, "WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT, PUNK?!" (or "COME AT ME, BRO!" in the case of the scrawny guy sitting next to the guy I threw water at.) BUT! In my defense, he did wink at me and made this hand-gesture thingy that meant, "Call me". He's lucky I didn't kick his pen- HIS PENCIL! Yup. Pencil.

P.S. Also, NEVER let Mommy or Daddy read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment