Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Games

I only now realize that playing Dress-up Games at Y8.com isn't the most mature thing to do. I guess I should stop talking about it to my teachers...

Or, you know, just stop talking to my teachers in general.

Speaking of school, I sort of miss it. Well, okay, I miss my crush, but... I'm pretty sure he doesn't miss me.

[Please, God. Please don't let my Daddy read this. I don't want him to shoot, run over, or castrate my crush.]

But Y8 has a lot of games. I usually play Funny games or Stunts games, but this time, I found myself playing Love games... Compatibility games, to be exact...

Oh, gosh, Kyle, you better not be reading this. [Yes, cheesehead, I like you. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out yet...]

Here's a picture that made me jump up and down even though I'm not supposed to because of.... never mind. Here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment