Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Friday, October 21, 2011

Starting Today

October 21, 2011

After numerous failed diaries, I decided to keep a blog. It's been almost a dream of mine to make one these past few years... Sure, it's open to the world, but hey. They don't give a fuck, so I have nothing to worry about!

[To any family members reading this: I don't cuss very often, okay? I'm still nice and stuff! Believe me, the thought of you guys reading my posts or tweets or stories has been haunting. So, back off, okay? I still love you guys, though! Okay, most of you...]

This day has been very long and boring, to say the least. I had no school today [Ugh. I haven't seen my crush in DAYS, man! DAYS!!] so I had nothing to do but eat, sleep, maybe use the computer, and eat again. Oh, and write.

Did I mention that I was a writer?

Yeah, I write stories and poems. Sometimes essays but those are mostly for school. You have NO IDEA how much I fill up the Essay part of the quizzes. Ask any of my teachers! They are what kept me from failing most of my tests. True story.

Well, today I spent hours writing and editing the first chapter of my new Fanfiction [Yes, I write fanfictions! GET OVER IT!!] story, Awkward. It's Humor/Romance, rated T for kissing and mild language, and it stars Sonny Munroe and Chad Dylan Cooper of Sonny With A Chance.

Once again, get over it.

Someday, I'm going to be a novelist. And I'm going to be rich. Well, hopefully.

Or maybe I'll be a businesswoman... But that would be hard, though. The stock prices, the math [ugh], and all the paperwork... I'd rather be writing and doing whatever the fudge I want. But still be rich.

I just hope that God has something wonderful planned for me... :)

- Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment