Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Maybe I could learn something from Beyoncé

After listening to  Beyoncé's Best Thing I Never Had, I think it's time for me to find someone better if my current crush doesn't hurry up soon because... It's just that if I'm going to give my everything to someone, I'm not settling for anything less than being loved back...

Wow. A big decision for a twelve-year-old, huh?

But hey, "love's blind", I guess. It doesn't really matter what age you are, just as long as you don't do something stupid like pre-marital sex or early marriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment