Search This Blog

Welcome to My World

You are now about to enter my diary. It's not much, but hey, it's basically the story my life. But I warn you, I'm a moody soon-to-be teenager, so the things you will read are a little confusing and maybe a little melodramatic, too, but that's who I am. This may turn into an essay about me, so I'll stop right here.

-Gabby

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy birthday...

TO ME!

Yup. I'm thirteen now. :)

Am I all grown-up and mature? Answer this first: Is ice hot? No.

BUT! Maybe I might TRY to act like I don't jump around behind closed doors from time to time, but don't expect me to be sipping champagne and going to socials just yet, though. I'm not fifty - or at least not done with puberty, so the elevator music and relatives cracking sex jokes will have to wait.

I'm fine with my young, relatively immature, self.

Oh, and I cut my hair. Well, Liza/Lisa (sorry, forgot how her name is spelled) from David's Salon did... Okay, fine, it's cute and stuff, but... in my opinion, I kinda look like a boy. A dude.

My "feminine", as Pauline put it, face didn't cut it. And the worst part? My crush likes girls with LONG HAIR. The hairdo I had six hours ago was nowhere near long, and now it's... boy-ish.

But, I think there's still a glimmer of hope... A lot of guys (some thrice my age) kept staring at me, and one even hit on me. It was creepy, but endearing at the same time. But mostly creepy. I just hope that my crush adjusts to my shorter hairdo, or else my parents will find me in my bed, tear-stained pillow in one hand, and a gallon of chocolate ice cream in the other, watching Cat On A Hot Tin Roof obsessively. It probably won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment